Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Got my Luna Pads


Well I got my Luna Pads on Monday. I washed one and have been using it since then. This baby likes to lay on my bladder so I have been having some problems there. The couple of times I have had a leak the pads have absorbed great, no leaks, and still felt very dry. If they work this good for my menstrual cycle then I am sure I will love them. I will keep you posted as to how they work for me postpartum.
As far as how they wash up they are great. For the first use I threw my tester into the mesh bag that came with the kit that I bought. I washed and dried it in the bag with a load of my clothes. That is when I started using it. I must say that when the liners needed washed all I did was hand wash them and put them over the towel bar and let them dry. They dried up quickly. Must say I am impressed with how quickly. I used the one pad and 2 liners that came with it for a couple of days and now I am ready to wash up the others I purchased so I can start using them as well.

No comments: