Saturday, February 16, 2008

Round Ripple Update

Here is a better picture of My Beast that I did for my Pastor.


Here is a pictue of the one I did for a baby that was born in our church way back in July. His grandmother loved it. Not sure about his parents though.


Just finished this one for a baby girl due in March. This is another lady that is pregnant at our church. The mom loved it. She said it was very pretty. Big sister loved it as well and mom said that big sister would probaly end up "running off with it" until baby comes. I have plenty of leftover yarn in the solid colors so I will be making one of these for my own little girl. The pattern won't be the same and I need to get more of the ocean color. I will post a picture when I get done with it. I also have to do 2 spider man ones, one for a baby boy who was born in December and his mom was able to adopt him. Then there is another lady who is due in April with a boy as well. Yes we have had a "baby boom" at our church. When I told my pastor I was expecting too she said "she was getting all of her new members through babies". By the time mine is born there will be 5 in one year so I guess she is right.


No comments: